The Law Offices of

David G. Budd, Attorney at Law

For a Legal Consultation Today
+1- 828-350-3814


Question:  I missed my court date, what do i do?

Answer:  It could be easly reset by your attorney. Somtimes the DMV will assign a $100 charge to a missed traffic court date. A serious charge including most felonies may need a little bit more cooperation from the judge and district attorney